Random 4: Tim Ferriss and Kevin Rose on Y-Combinator, Language Learning and More 152 Comments
This pre-China trip includes the below:
- Personal experiences with Y-Combinator, demo days, and pitching new ideas through avenues like YC.
- Five things you can do as a new startup to get your ideas, app, or product in front of influencers.
- Tweaking your website: per-user metrics, cost per acquisition, lifetime value of the customer, etc..
- The iPhone 3GS, talking some about the new updates and then a short comparison with the Palm Pre.
- Learning new languages and reactivating old ones (in this case, Mandarin Chinese).
Posted on August 12th, 2009