Quantum of Solace 007 – Free James Bond Tickets from Me and American Apparel! 91 Comments
Who’s ready for the “most dangerous Bond ever filmed”? I’ve been waiting and waiting for this one.
Casino Royale was released on November 17, 2006. Nearly two years ago. For me, that’s when Bond was resurrected.
I’ve seen Casino Royale about 50 times. Yes, a wee bit crazy. I’m so psyched to see the new Bond movie, Quantum of Solace, that I’ve partnered with my friends at American Apparel to get a theater for all you readers and Bond fans out there…
I know not everyone will be able to make it, but please consider this a small Thanksgiving gesture to you all for being such awesome readers and making the last year one of the best of my life.
Here are the details and steps to take:
1) There are only 250 tickets available, one per person (bring photo ID)
2) The theater is in San Francisco
3) The password is “vesper” and you need to reserve your ticket here.
4) Read the event details carefully to make sure you get your ticket.
5) Rock hard at the Bond premiere this Friday with like-minded friends and go nuts.
Hope to see you there! Man, I’m not going to get much done this week…
Test driving the Tesla (more on that soon) and wearing my Happy Cat t-shirt on American Apparel. This Friday will be worthy of more happy cat.
Posted on November 12th, 2008